If you’re interested to blog for Nuve, read these rules carefully and fill the following form in only if you agree and if you meet the requirements below. Failing to do so will result in automatic rejection!
Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements you have to meet before filling an application ↓
1) You are not new in SL and you have some active blogging history
2) Your pictures must be high quality
3) You must own mesh body – Legacy or/and Belleza or/and Maitreya and preferably Lelutka Evolution head + Catwa HDPRO or Genus. Other heads/bodies are optional.
4) Blogotex account is a must have.
5) You tested some of my Demos on Marketplace or In-world (This is mandatory!)
* The reason we want you to fill our Google questionarie is, we’re looking for loyal bloggers, believing in our brand and staying as long as possible. We’re not looking for short term cooperation.
** If you have any questions or you need any help, you can contact me (Veronika Beningborough) or my blogger manager LauraGenia Viper or my store manager Dannicka Resident.
General rules for posting if you are part of our team. Read carefully. ↓
1) 2 posts required per month, the more the better of course 🙂
2) Product must be clearly visible and recognizable.
3) You should use the intended head brand. Even though some skins are Omega or BOM, do not use Genus skin on Catwa head etc.. It will never look as intended. We need you to promote the product as it’s supposed to look when unpacked and used on head it was designed for.
4) First skin post needs to be photographed without enhancements (make-up, additional eyebrows etc). Also built in eyebrows have to be included. Skin needs to be shown as you unpack it from the box.
5) Your photos must be high quality and skin + make-up blog posts should have close-ups. Failure to do close-up will result in a rejected post.
6) Nudity containing my products is allowed as long as it’s tasteful.
7) If you don’t post anything after system warning, you will be suspended and if you won’t contact us, you will be removed from the team. Communication is the key for successful cooperation and we want you to be honest.