APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED AT THIS MOMENT
Please, read these rules carefully and fill in the Google form below before you send your app on Blogotex. Failing to do so will result in automatic rejection!
Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements you have to meet before filling an application ↓
1) We want to see an active blogging history at least 6 months of bogging with stable following base 1000 + followers and views 500 + per pic)
2) Your pictures must be high quality, we expect to see some close ups for skins and makeup
3) Owners of Lelutka Evolution (Evo X) and Legacy body/eBody Reborn are preferred
4) You tested some products or preferably you already are Nuve customer.
5) We require 2 posts per month. Nudity is allowed as long as it’s tasteful. No porn or harmful content will be accepted.
* We want you to fill our Google form, because we’re looking for loyal bloggers believing in our brand. We’re not looking for short term cooperation. Contact blogger manager LauraGenia Viper in case you need an assistance.
General rules for posting if you are part of our team. Read carefully. ↓
1) 2 posts required per month, the more the better of course.
2) Product must be clearly visible and recognizable.
3) You should use the intended head brand. Even though skins are BOM, do not use Genus skin on Catwa head etc.. We need you to promote the product as it’s supposed to look when unpacked and used with head it was designed for.
4) First skin post needs to be photographed without enhancements – no covering up with heavy make-up.
5) Your photos must be high quality and skin + make-up blog posts should have close-ups. Failure to do close-up could result in a rejected post.
6) Nudity containing Nuve products is allowed as long as it’s tasteful.
7) If you don’t post anything after system warning, you will be suspended by the system.
If you won’t contact us, you will be removed from the team. Communication is the key for successful cooperation and we want you to be honest. If you can’t blog anymore or you have to drop some of the sponsors. Say so, we understand and we don’t bite.